Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Happenings...


5. Okay, so I only have three weeks left of college! Thank God, I may actually make it through. Graduation date: May 15! Wow! I wonder what I'll be when I grow up.

4. The girls and I have 7 weeks left of school, and then summer vacation here we come!

3. Bella graduates from middle school. Next year, high school?!

2. Tomatoes planted, spinach seeds planted, sunflower seeds planted!

1. Plan summer wellness for our family: biking, hiking, turning garage into a rec. room for kid gatherings...(the girls are gonna love it-he he he)

Picture: Look at the joy on those kids' faces! My girls with their cousin Olivia-Santa Monica Pier, California.

1 comment:

Amber Strehle said...

Mya!!
Um my secret is I don't use a blogger program. I edit it outside of blogger then download it to blogger..make sense?? But if you want, send me the picture you want in your header I will work some of my "Amber Magic" on it:)