Monday, May 10, 2010

Ahhh Shucks...




Well, one of my dearest friends, Johnna, has a super duper talented sister who has a super duper fantastic blog where she writes amazing things. I was so honored when she asked me if she could interview me for her "Mommy Mondays" posting. I read it on the big screen, so to speak, and it was...emotional. It's weird that you live your life, your life, not as a spectator but as a participant, and suddenly, when you view it as a spectator, it's so weird. My story is mine. I shared it. Weird. But good too. Cleansing. Amber wrote about pulling weeds within her spirit a few weeks ago, and writing down the answers to her questions felt very cleansing. I don't allow myself to grieve very often. I didn't realize I needed to grieve, it's been awhile. I miss my husband. I miss his friendship. I miss our family being completed and protected. There I've said it. Enough of that for awhile! Thanks, Amber, I really needed that!

2 comments:

Amber Strehle said...

No THANK YOU!! It was truly an honor to share your story:)

Johnna Sutton said...

I love you!